Klick & Show Firmware 3.1.8 - Update
Changes / Improvements:
- After a successful firmware update of the base unit, please display an additional reminder message: "Please keep in mind to also update your TOUCH transmitters by plugging them into the USB port of the base unit".
- Green check mark after successful update (actual it’s red – please change to green)
- Due to the MacBook OS Catalina (ver.10.15), our own sound card Sound-flower doesn’t work for the first-time user with the latest Catalina.
- “Dongle domain issue”: the dongle will be blocked on the base until a restart of the base unit occurs.
- Updating of firmware is recommended for all devices!
- “Factory Reset” is NOT needed after update!
- Needs update of Firmware of Sensor-button TOUCH V2.2.9C, and STARTER program for Windows-Laptop: V188.8.131.52 , or for Mac: V184.108.40.206
- New features and changes are described in updated User Manual 3.1.8 C / E