Klick & Show Firmware Update
|Product Name:||Klick & Show K-10S Kit (7488000300)|
- Segmented Dual network (LAN+WiFi) with separate Guest ID and Staff ID; ID is shown in Home screen
- Whiteboard & Annotation: write and draw on whiteboard or make annotations from an interactive device
- WirelessMedia driver for Mac-PCs can now be used with or without the Sensor-button TOUCH
- New option in Menu: "Language: Turkish"
- Update of User-Interface of Mac PC-client software
- Home screen (GUI) adapted for Dual network
- Improved performance of "Remote view" ON
- Limit the channel selection of 5 GHz band (EU) to: 36, 40, 44, 48
- Add new Telnet commands: "statusbar hide/statusbar show" in Home screen: hide/show ID, PASS, IP address, etc.; "pass refresh": refresh the password ; "pass ?": query password
- The status display in Home screen can optionally be shown / hidden, when mirroring
- Updating of firmware is recommended for all devices!
- “Factory Reset” is NOT needed after update!
- Needs update of Firmware of Sensor-button TOUCH V2.2.1C and STARTER program for Windows -Laptop: V220.127.116.11 , or for Mac: V18.104.22.168
- New features and changes are described in updated User Manual 3.0.6 C / E
Klick+Show K-10L Lite (7488000305):
- Release notes apply also for LITE-version
- Firmware-Update of LITE-version is only available via USB-stick